Monday, January 28, 2013

Toro Pro - Force Gel Battery ( revisited)

http://golfcoursemechanics.blogspot.ca/2011/12/gel-battery-for-my-toro-pro-force.html

I posted the above a little over a year ago . The tow behind blower is in for maintenance . The battery area is as clean as it was when  installed ( minus dirt and leaves ) . No battery acid spills , no leaky battery , battery connections are still the same as the day I put them on . There is no sign of corrosion anywhere . I'm going to repack the trailer wheels tomorrow . They have some play . The hubs look to be the same as the tru-turf roller . I may put some grease nipples in these as well . I'll post some pic's soon . It is well worth the expense . With all the electronics and wiring harness around the battery area it's a great idea .

No comments:

Post a Comment