Friday, May 16, 2014

Accue Gauge shortened up


We have this Toro 3150 Q for a few seasons now . Great machine but adjusting HOC is a reel nuisance .I have tried everything but nothing to no avail . Our other course has quit a few of them and their tech shortened his gauge to speed things up . I did the same today , Enough was enough . Now it is a breeze to check and adjust the HOC. 


Using a cut of wheel I was able to shorten it a little past the wear marks on the bottom of gauge .





Re-drilled the hole .


Now the adjustments can be made without the lift and or bucket roller being in the way.


I don't like to alter this type of tool but I'm glad I finally did .


After use the gauges are put away hanging in my office . Safest place , that way they won't accidentally get kicked or knocked over .

No comments:

Post a Comment