Friday, May 11, 2018

toe in and steering wheel alignment (update )


Made this jig up from shop scraps today.

I get a fair amount of bumped off center steering wheels and bent A arms on the front end

I check them by running a string from tripods and clip on bars around rear tires and back . The string has to be center to the rim and barely touch both sides of tire on rears . That will let you see what adjustments you need .


Today I fabbed up these brackets to bolt to lift

One for each side . They will be adjustable and easier to use .



Take the measurements of the front rim .Making it quick adjust will speed things up for sure .


No more tangles . I'll be wrapping it around this pulley . It will be easy to pull out and use now .


I'm sure I'll be trying it out soon . 

No comments:

Post a Comment